<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-7989376519239992", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script> - Thicaus

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hey people!

GET YOUR GROOVE ON

ok friends, followers, and fellows.. the dance took place on Friday night. Many people claim its the most fun dance, but for me, what dance isn't fun? Between the hot guys and burnin all those unwanted cals.. So what is the hot gossip? For once, I want you to tell me. All you in the know have my email, and those who don't: its at the bottom of the page. The only gossip I'll tell you right now is that a certain freshman may have not gotten all that she bargained for with her super cute older crush..

SNOWFLAKES FALLING ALL OVER TOWN

Oh the weather outside is frightful.. frightful enough to cause a snow day. And we can't just cuddle up under our goose down comforters all the time (seeing as today, unlike yesterday was not a snow day.. but so not the point) Besides, the cold gives me an awesome excuse to bust out my brand new Ugg boots (alright, not so cute but oh so warm), slick on my favorite MAC lip glass and go outside and frolick in the snow. After all, how else am I going to get to a much needed hot chocolate and conversation-fest at my favorite Starbucks down the way? Aaand there's nothing like the fresh air to bring out the cute preppy guys walking their labradors, and the wannabe pro snowboarders making their way to a pick-me-up in Tahoe (as if i care about THEM).

SIGHTINGS

J and E seem to flirt in more ways than one. They talk on the phone for hours at night, although now that he seems to be pining over A...im not sure. Our favorite C's hitting it off on the dance floor?? Ask her, not me. Okay people.. its up to you like i said wayy up there. Give me your gossip. Hey, holiday seasons are busy, and god knows i'm shopping for plenty of friends. Will you be getting a present from me? Hmm.. we'll see. 

you know you love me, 

GOSSIPGIRL

email: grassvalleygossipgirl@gmail.com
or
add me on myspace :) [www.myspace.com/grassvalleygossipgirl]

No comments:

Post a Comment